With mergers and acquisitions, rightsizing and project team retooling dramatically impacting office space needs, tenants and building owners face multiple options to best utilize or market their lease spaces.
For six decades recognized as Houston’s premier MEP engineer for office buildings, I.A. Naman + Associates, Inc. also maintains a substantial practice in tenant work, totaling 4,000,000 square feet annually. Our services to tenants, property owners, developers, brokers and construction managers include:
- Assessment — evaluate competing properties and compare the viability and cost of renovating versus relocating.
- Negotiation — review proposed MEP-related lease language to maximize client benefit.
- Design — fulfill operational needs without impeding aesthetic goals, and enhance occupant productivity and comfort.
- Sustainability — LEED, Energy Star and high-performance design options to meet your “green” goals.
- Construction — confirm that final build-out meets design intent.
Whether your space is 2,000 square feet or over a million; low-rise or high-rise; Downtown or suburban; IAN+A delivers superior services at competitive fees to meet budget, schedule and operational requirements.
For more information on how IAN+A can assist you with your tenant improvement needs, contact:
Thomas G. Barrow Jr., P.E.
I.A. Naman + Associates, Inc.
Two Greenway Plaza, Suite 700
Houston, Texas 77046-0296